• Understanding of SOA principles, messaging, transformation mechanisms, web services and data integration methods;
• Experience in designing and developing SOAP and REST web services;
• XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, Xpath, JSON;
• DBMS knowledge (PostgreSql, Oracle, MS SQL Server);
• practical knowledge of the principle of operation of messaging systems (Message Queue);
• issue tracking system (jira), assembly automation (ant / maven), VCS (SVN / git);
• ability to test with Jmeter.
• Official employment;
• 28 days paid holiday;
• Interesting and long-term projects;
• Flexibility of working hours end partial remote work;
• Comfortable office near subway station “Lukianivska”.
• requirements analysis;
• software development / modification based on WSO2;
• development / modification of integration scenarios;
• development / modification of adapters for access to external and internal data sources;
• interaction with database objects (PostgreSql, MS SQL Server, Oracle);
• maintaining a program code repository (source control system Git, SVN);
• preparation, technical testing;
• software implementation and maintenance;
• advisory support, preparation of instructions for the implementation of updates;
• analysis of problems identified in the process of implementing updates, providing recommendations for their elimination.